Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Our Aquatic Program teams up with the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center!

Level 4 Swim Lesson
Level 3 Swim Lesson

"Back in July 2013, I was approached by Bob and Ann White who run the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center, an indoor swim facility for children in the Brown Deer area. We began an informal referral partnership with St. Ann Center's aquatic program. They had just started a swim team for the kids on the south side at Deer Creek Elementary School and were looking for strong swimmers who completed all the swim levels we offer to join the team. I had several kids who were completing level 4 and decided to recommend them to tryout for the team. 3 have made the team currently compete. Any children who tried out and they felt needed a little more work, Bob and Ann referred back to us. As they grow their team, I grow my lessons.

Level 3 Swim Lesson
They continue to send me children and I continue to refer to families whose kids I think could be strong competitors. As a swimmer, I am happy to endorse a well-rounded, fun and healthy sport. I am also very proud of all the kids who made the team from our Aquatic Program!  For more information on the Schroeder South swim team, click here> 

- Nicole Michalak,  Aquatic Center Director 
Phone: 414-977-5015, nmichalak@stanncenter.org
View our current swim schedule at: http://www.stanncenter.org/AquaticCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment